A bank account is an integral part of every company and it can be very difficult to carry out activities if the company wants to keep its ownership confidential. Bank accounts in offshore banks are suitable for both individuals and companies who want to keep their property in anonymity. An offshore account is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your property.
What is an Offshore Bank Account?
As the name suggests, there is very little mystery surrounding offshore bank accounts. The term simply refers to a bankaccount which has been opened in a country different from the place of residence of the account holder. This is typically located in a country with a highly stable economy and lower taxation.
Why offshore banking?
The most common form of offshore banking is that of expats where they still contain accounts in their home countries containing finances in order to manage issues such as property payments, remittances and other domestic commitments. These individuals have another account located in their country of residence which is used for the living
expenses that they need to take care of.
An offshore bank account serves as a vital link between the two and becomes the central hub of control for your money.
Benefits of an offshore bank account
Offshore bank accounts are incredibly lucrative for those that need to mange funds across multiple countries.
Offshore bank accounts typically have the option of multicurrency savings which means you can easily operate with the currencies you require without having to go through currency exchange or maintaining multiple accounts across countries every time.
This is perhaps the most obvious benefit of an offshore bank account. Instead of managing multiple accounts, multiple currencies and varying tax laws and economic conditions, you have the ability to work through a singular account in a tax controlled economically stable country.
Fincor Services ensures that you only establish accounts in a jurisdiction which will be most lucrative for your finances where you can not only gain the benefits of central control but also that of expansion and investment growth.
Freedom and security
With Fincor Services, you can rest assured that your investment is secure. Our jurisdictions, which have sophisticated tax and investment laws along with the expertise of our professionals, ensure that your investment is in the right place at the right time to make the most of the opportunities without the jurisdiction.
1.EURO PACIFIC BANK (SV. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES)
- Current Accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD
- Corporate Bank Accounts
- Personal Bank Accounts
- On-line banking
- Debit card – MasterCard
- High privacy
- Own private banker
- Multiple currencies bank accounts – USD, EUR, CAD, GBP and AUD
- Brokerage, Mutual Funds, Physical Precious Metals
- No accepts US clients
- Account Opening Assistance Fee – $300
2. ABC BANKING CORPORATION (MAURITIUS)
- Current Accounts in USD, EUR, GBP
- Corporate accounts
- Personal accounts
- Call Deposit Accounts
- Fixed Term Deposit Accounts
- Debit Card
- Foreign Exchange and Treasury
- Credit Facilities
- Internet Banking
- Initial deposit $5,000 or EUR 5,000
- No longer accepts US clients because of FATCA Regulation
- Account Opening Assistance Fee – $600
3. Payment Gateway in the Czech Republic
- A company licensed by the CNB
- All deposits are insured under the laws of the Czech Republic
- Payment gateway for receiving and sending payments
- Accepts offshore and onshore clients
- Corporate and personal accounts
- The company does not provide client’ s information to CRS OECD!
- More detailed information on request
Our offer for you: Open an offshore bank account simply and free of charge!!!!